A Roadmap to National and Regional Programmes’
work on Chemicals Assessment
Efforts continue to be made in OECD to create, maintain and improve the various parts of a process which looks at sharing in a mutually beneficial manner work from National and Regional Chemicals Programmes while saving resources and avoiding inefficiencies caused by duplicative work.
The links below lead to existing scheduling information of national/regional and international assessments notified to the OECD by OECD member countries and stakeholders. They are provided here with the aim to assist in avoiding duplication across national/regional programmes in the area of chemical assessment.
A project is underway to provide a more integrated access to this information in the future.
- National Industrial Chemicals Notification and Assessment Scheme (NICNAS) - PEC Declarations: Priority Existing Chemicals under assessment and the expected date of completion
- Canada's Chemicals Management Plan
- *EU REACH
- The United States
*OECD Cooperative Chemicals Assessment Programme
- OECD links to national programmes:
- Links to web sites of OECD Governments and relevant international organisations that contain information on pesticide reviews
- Links to web sites of OECD national regulatory authority pesticide reassessment web pages (substances currently under review and completed re-evaluations of substances): Links to national re-review progammes
*Programme has submitted information per substance for the table below.
Information per substance on schedules of assessments is available for download: Table in XLS format.
(note: Not all programmes listed above have submitted information per substance.)